Tuesday, March 30, 2010

This has nothing to do with beekeeping, but...

I just thought I would share a picture of me from a few years ago. This is me and my on-air partner, Ken Echols, as we broadcast the Reidsville Christmas Parade in 2007 for WGSR-TV.  Ken and I have hosted the on-air version of the parade on and off since 1986. This particular parade was the last daytime parade in Reidsville. That's because the television station took over organizing the event and moved the parade to nights. You can see that we're laughing, and that's because our show, Monday Night Live, is a local based variety and comedy show, so we were probably poking fun at something. Oh, in case you didn't figure it out, that's me on the left...

2 comments:

  1. I would love to hear the audio on that one Mark!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I don't remember what we were talking about, but I guarantee you, it was something off the wall.

    ReplyDelete


Greetings:

Thanks for visiting Mark's Bees. Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas on my posts. I'm always open for ideas from other beekeepers.

All comments are moderated to eliminate spam so that's why they may not appear instantly.

Thanks again and please visit often!

Mark